Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sundee

I am under the weather - as some would call it.


But that didn't stop me from singing in the choir today.

I should have sang bass from how masculine my voice is still sounding.


yikes.



But at least we sang Be Still my Soul, and I Know that My Redeemer Lives.

two of my favorite hymns.


"I know that My Redeemer lives. What comfort this sweet sentence gives."

That sentence truly does give me such great comfort.



Well anyways...


This is how i spent my easter:


Woke up with my dad swinging my door open - "Anna! Peter Cottontail still came, even though you are twenty-one!"


(He gave me cash monies! And itunes gift cards! How nice of him!)


Then my family left to their home ward.

I got ready for my ward.

even curled my hair.


Then felt sickly after sacrament meeting.


Came home.


Took a 2 hour nap. It felt really nice.


We ate Hawaiian Haystacks for Sundee Dinner. They were super delicious! I'm surprised we didn't eat Rabbit..

or eggs.


Then my family watched Prince Charles and Princess Dianna get married on TLC.

She had an extremely wrinkley dress. That's all I could notice.


Then my family listened to some sweet Samba musica.


and danced.


I love to dance.


Just as long as I dance like no one is watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment