Sunday, October 31, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
- Toy Story 3
- Princess and the Frog
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- Earth.. and Oceans (do not judge me.. I LOVED these movies)
- The Blind Side
- Alice in Wonderland
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Prince of Persia
- Michael Jackson's: This Is It
- Knight and Day
- Julie and Julia
- Iron Man 2
- Angels and Demons
- Star Trek
- Robin Hood
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- The Dark Knight
- Eagle Eye
- Sherlock Holmes
- Get Smart
- Date Night
If you have any questions like.. "Did you cry?, Did you almost poop your pants?, How's the language?, How long is it?" You can just feel free to ask.
And it look's like this post is a WRAP!
Thank you, and have a wonderful Monday!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
But there are a few things that absolutely drive me crazy.
- Using the wrong to. (two, too, to, 2)
I am too tired to go exercise. OR Me too!
I just ate two cookies.
I am going to the store.
- When the 2 words, A LOT is spelled as only one word. alot.
this one seriously drives me CRAZY! I don't know why. It's just like nails on a chalkboard for me.
- Loose vs. lose.
e.g., I always lose my keys
This knot is too loose.
- This phrase "Your so nice to me."... and by your, did you mean you're??? Should I still be nice to you if you use the wrong you're? No thank you.
- Oh, that's another one. Thank You is 2 words, people!
- That is THEIR house over THERE in the boonies, and THEY'RE going to burn it down.
If you are a victim of using any of these very large grammar mistakes, and you would not like to be corrected by me, your answer is simple..
Ask santa for Hooked on Phonics for Christmas!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
a) buy alcohol... not to drink (maybe to clean someone's wound?)
b) gamble... (probably in Vegas?)
c) and I'll be getting a new driver's license picture.. and a new license. Switched Landscape style (if you go by Microsoft Word.)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Best Friend, Kimberly was the same thing.. only I was jealous of her Return of Jafar outfit.
6. Swatted Fly (5th grade. Age 10)
Please. Do not ask.
5. Pumpkin (almost 2?)
I have 12 chins, and 2 teeth
see the resemblance?
... me too
Sunday, October 10, 2010
maybe Bryce should even play Peeta.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
b) aviator goggles.
So as I was browzing around, I came across these little beauties:
Just call me Barack.