Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
- He is always serving. Even complete strangers.
- He is trilingual. English, Spanish, and German. (We Spencer's have Roseta Stone to thank. Now we are graced with German phrases throughout our household.)
- He plays the guitar.
- He shaved off his mustache this morning. I think he did it for my mum. She hated it. It's a good thing I snapped that picture, yesturday!
- He makes the best pancakes in. the. WORLD.
- He likes to inturrupt our bachelorette girls nights to say something to this effect, "Hey, Did you guys know that India is the seventh-largest country by geographical area?" What important information we all needed to know. Thanks Dad!
- He's always trying to make us laugh.
When I was younger, I remember going through the McDonalds Drive-Thru. My dad was ordering for Erin, and I. I remember him asking for 2 SAD MEALS. hehehe. I thought he was the coolest Dad in the whole world. And I still think so.
Dear Future Husband,
Please be cool. Cool, like my Dad. Thanks.
I love you, dad!
Happy Father's Day!!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Apparently they don't.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010
Pollyanna Whittier's dad made up this game.
- i'm glad that I live in an air conditioned home.
- i'm glad that I at least have a job.
- i'm glad that fresh strawberry shakes are $4.84 with tax.. (maybe less people will buy them, and I won't have to make them if they are that expensive.)
- i'm glad that I bought a Lagoon season pass!
- i'm glad that Suzanne Collins was genius enough to write The Hunger Games series
- i'm glad I have 2 whole years to wait. Even if things don't work out. I needed some time for myself.
- I'm really glad that the bachelorette is on tonight!
- i'm glad that i'll get another really good workout from washing my car again (love the rain)
- i'm glad that i'm hearing giant raindropps pound against my window as i write this
- and.. i'm glad that i live in America, where at least I knoooow i'm freee [:
What are your reasons for being glad?
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
a) ditching friends to read.. (now it's Catching Fire)
b) TiVoing America: the Story of Us on the History Channel
I love Star Wars.
I've decided to watch each Episode in numerical order this week. Last night was Episode I: Phantom of Menace. Tonight is Episode II: Attack of the Clones!Can't wait for Tomorrow when i watch Revenge of the Sith aka my favorite episode.
May the force be with you!