Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home

My Dad.




What a cool person he is.



coolness reasons:


  • He is always serving. Even complete strangers.

  • He is trilingual. English, Spanish, and German. (We Spencer's have Roseta Stone to thank. Now we are graced with German phrases throughout our household.)

  • He plays the guitar.
  • He shaved off his mustache this morning. I think he did it for my mum. She hated it. It's a good thing I snapped that picture, yesturday!

  • He makes the best pancakes in. the. WORLD.

  • He likes to inturrupt our bachelorette girls nights to say something to this effect, "Hey, Did you guys know that India is the seventh-largest country by geographical area?" What important information we all needed to know. Thanks Dad!

  • He's always trying to make us laugh.

When I was younger, I remember going through the McDonalds Drive-Thru. My dad was ordering for Erin, and I. I remember him asking for 2 SAD MEALS. hehehe. I thought he was the coolest Dad in the whole world. And I still think so.

Dear Future Husband,

Please be cool. Cool, like my Dad. Thanks.

Anna


I love you, dad!


Happy Father's Day!!



love,


anna mae

No comments:

Post a Comment