Saturday, March 13, 2010

Water Aerobics

water aerobics: not only for old ladies


Jamm and I went to our very first class on thursday at the American Fork Rec Center.. and boy, oh boy was it FANTASTIC!
I think I spent more of my time giggling like a little girl, then actually working out.. yet, i'm surprisingly still sore today.


My favorite was when the old and only man came to join 0ur class and said, "I think I'll just watch"..................... (creeper!)

All in all, it was a wonderful experience.

I am seriously thinking about enrolling!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just noticed that you began following my blog, thank you! I just had to hop on over here and say hello. Absolutely love your background, and I have to say that I've always wanted to join a water aerobics class. Let me know if you do and how you like it!

    ReplyDelete