Sunday, May 15, 2011

What I really want:

sorry peeps. it has been a while. school started this last week.


YUCK.


and i kinda sorta threw my back out?? playing soft ball. yes, i am an old granny.


DOUBLE YUCK.


lately, i have had soooo many thoughts and ideers racing through my brain. of things that I truly want. things that will bring me lasting happiness.


my brain kind of hurts.


but I have been thinking of a little list of things that i really, really want.


and here we go:


- to be dedicated to following Jesus Christ. In wherever I take my life, and wherever my life takes me.


- to be a loving wife/mother in a Christ-centered home. And to grow old with my hottie of a husband.


- to always look on the bright side of things. I love this quote:

"After winter comes the summer. After night comes the dawn. After every storm, there comes clear, open skies." --Samuel Rutherford


- to always be healthy.


- to be a friend to everyone. And to include Christ in my circle of friends.


these are only some of the neat things rushing through by strange-factoried brain.


I am so excited to see where life takes me!

So many roads to take..

So many decicions to make..


and I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment