Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Neti Pot

someone once told me
that clearing your sinuses with a neti pot will:


a) clear your nasal cavity.
b) help with complection and dark circles under eyes.
c) be a relaxing and pleasant experience with health benefits.


Now, I'm always up for relaxing and pleasant experiences!.. especially when health benefits will be provided!!




so naturally...




I decided to try it out.

it hurt.


and it may or may not of been because i neglected the neti pot instructions.


which were:


1. Lean forward to avoid swollowing salty water
2. Continue to breathe through your mouth to avoid that water-up-your-nose-while-swimming feeling.


I swollowed loads of salty water.


and I most definitely had that water-up-your-nose-while-swimming feeling.




awesome.




overall, i liked the neti pot.
even though during the process,
my eyes cried, and i couldn't breathe.


now, i'm feelin' great!
my nose is extremely clear.


Really. You should try it out!
yours truly,
anna mae

No comments:

Post a Comment