Monday, April 5, 2010

LDS Superbowl Easter Sunday

The LDS Superbowl was on this weekend.


(aslo known as General Conference)


It was simply lovely.


I love Conference. I always feel completely edified, and motivated to do better.



I love my church.


I love it because it is true.


It has been restored by Joseph Smith.


Joseph Smith translated the Book Of Mormon.


The Book Of Mormon is the most true book on this earth.


I love how I feel when I read this book. Because I know that is what I should be doing.


President Thomas Spencer Monson is a true Prophet of God.


Heavenly Father loves me. And You. Probably more than we can ever comprehend.


He loves us so much, that he sent his only son to die for us.


The Atonement is real.


I am so glad that I know all of these things.


I know them because the Holy Ghost has witnessed these truths to me too many times to count.


God continues to reveal truths even today through His living Prophet.


If you ask Heavenly Father in prayer, He can confirm the truth of this to you too.





Can't you see in his face, how much He loves you?

lovingly,

anna mae

No comments:

Post a Comment