Sunday, June 5, 2011

Your Happily Ever After

I love today.

It is such a beautiful morning.

There isn't one cloud in the sky, and all of the flowers are looking as gorgeous as ever.


I read this talk this morning.


It was perfect. Just what I needed to hear.

Youth Conference is this week, and I have been trying to think of what I want to share with the girls that I will be over. I think that I definitely need to share bits of this talk.

Our theme is:
We Believe
"Seek the Hero[ine] Within"

Already, before even meeting them, I have so much love for these girls. I can already recognize their eternal worth, and I can not wait to help these girls recognize it for themselves.

"Be strong and of good courage. You are truly royal spirit daughters of Almighty God. You are princesses, destined to become queens. Your own wondrous story has already begun. Your “once upon a time” is now."
-Deiter F. Uchtdorf


Hope you have a lovely Sundee.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment