Saturday, June 6, 2009

cheeks

My wisdom teeth came out on monday.


The first day wasn't so bad. I asked the Dentist if i could have my teeth. They must have numbed my whole face because no one could understand me. Mom told me that I asked her at least five times how many teeth they took out. I'm pretty sure I was only asking because I wasn't able to bring my teeth home with me.
Day 2.. I looked something like this.

The cheeeeeks are still swollen a bit.
People keep telling me that they cant even tell... so i guess my face normally looks this gargantuan.
Without my two new best friends, Hydrocodone and Ibuprofen, I would probably be dead right now. So thanks guys! That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope you didn't get Dry Socket, Anna! That's an awesome state to be in on top of your swollen cheekies.

    Rest up and don't spit! I was a chipmunker as well. ;) It's a right of passage, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I tell you the truth always and tell you your face doesn't look normal right now! But you're close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Just came across your blog.I think its really different and unique. I like it a lot. Feel free to come check out mine if you like.

    ReplyDelete