Friday, March 11, 2011

Why I Think Jordan is Awesome

This may or may not be a post just to get a tab on makinUVbetter..

jk. jordz. I really do think you're awesome.

here's why:
  1. Jordan is an all around nice person. He'll do just about anything for just about anyone.


  2. He would go to an interview with you, soothe your nerves by building your confidence, and then sit in the car and wait during your interview. That is just how nice he is.


  3. Jordan has a great laugh/smile.


  4. His sense of humor is humorous.


  5. He taught me how to make ironic observations- and use them to be funny.


  6. Jordan taught me how to remember to draw lots of things. See that story here.


  7. He will stop grading papers to add music to your ipod.


  8. Jordz is top notch at playing Words with Frenz.


  9. He will go on ice cream runs with you!


  10. He's really good at passing prayers along.. (i.e., and... I really don't know what else to say right now, so i'm going to pass this prayer right on over to......)


  11. You don't have to wait for a response text from Jordan. It's usually pretty quick. I hate long response texters. If you're one, please work on that.


  12. Jordan is really good at his British accent. Ask him to tell you why the crab shell would be talking.


  13. He'll make you explode during munch and mingle prayers by grabbing your knee. yes, inappropriate, but hilarious.


  14. He's pretty good at growing a mustache, although I hate to admit that.


  15. I like his Tweets.


  16. He's pretty chill most of the time, which balances out my up-tightyness.


  17. He's fun to go to Jazz Games with.
  18. He remembers the smallest detail when drawing portraits of me.

this is hanging on my fridge..

Jordan, I like that we're such great Frenz. Let this post be thine favoritest forever and ever.

3 comments:

  1. this will mine favoritest forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so grateful for you sharing your fun in cyberspace. This is a GREAT post, Anna! Smiled all the way through! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I love the pictures of Jordan you drew! Fun detail!

    ReplyDelete