Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Movie Releases Part II

here is part ii of this list.

they are movies that i just darn right love.

This list will again start out with G ratings and move upward to.. probably-shouldn't-watch-this-with-my-mother movies. Unless it's my mom, because that's who I saw #11 with.

okay. here we go:

  1. Tangled
  2. Despicable Me
  3. How to Train Your Dragon
  4. Secretariat
  5. Life as We Know It
  6. Red
  7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
  8. The Tourist
  9. Adjustment Bureau
  10. True Grit
  11. The Kings Speech
Now there are a few others that aren't on my list because i have not yet seen them.. but i have heard they are superb. One's such as: Unstoppable, The Social Network, Megamind, Tron Legacy, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, Gnomeo and Juliet, and Rango.

Promise, I'll go see those last one's, and let you know!

and that's a WRAP!

1 comment:

  1. Anna you freak you haven't seen Megamind yet?!!?!!?! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete