Monday, March 7, 2011

kara. not the chocolates, but just as sweet.


my friend kara


she is just amazing.
i really like her a lot.
we didn't really know each other very well until last year around this time, when she started coming to my bachelor nights.


what fun times.


anyway.. kara is leaving on wednesday to go serve an lds mission.
it's very brave of her, but i know she will be an awesome missionary and change so many people's lives.


she's that great.


she invited me to her last piano recital.
holy guacamole! this girl is unreal! i had no idea she was so good at tickling those pearly whites.


but she is.


and the last song she played - how great thou art - brought me to tears.


amazing.


just as she is.


love you, kara!
good luck in texas!!

1 comment:

  1. anna! goodness you are so sweet! ah you so surprised me with this. THANK YOU for coming!!
    and thank you for our sweet friendship. xoxox

    ReplyDelete