Saturday, December 25, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
And now, my liking for bumpits has increased ten-fold.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- Dolly Parton -(make sure you listen to the song Christmas to Remeber) Listen to it here.
- The Osmond Family Christmas
- Carpenters Christmas
- Celine Dion Christmas
- Christmas with The Chipmunks
- John Denver Christmas (please please PLEASE listen to this song right now. You'll love it!)
- The Muppet's Christmas Carrol
- White Christmas Album
That about sums it up. Oh man, I just can not get enough of these songs this time of year. I love them. (:
Monday, December 6, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
1. He taught me everything there is to know about basketball.
You know.. about what the Point Guards, Shooting Guards, Small Forwards, Power Forwards, and Center Players do. After all, I am the Assistant Coach this year for the A-Star team, Sick Nasty. I should probably know a little bit about which individual person should do. I even went to the Draft and helped pick teammates. How's that for authoritative?
2. I learned how to remember to draw a Basketball Hoop.
First, you draw some water. Then you draw a dolphin leaping out of the water. Now, this dolphin's face is slightly askew. You see, a truck hit him, and that is why his snout is shaped like a square. His jaw is shaped like a boulder because when he was younger, he tried swallowing a boulder and it permanently shaped his jaw that way. Because of this dolphin's abnormalities, he drools kind of a lot. And he always eats chex, so make sure to get chex in his drool.
And that's how I remember to draw a basket ball hoop.
3. How to draw a helicopter.
First you draw an apple (with a stem) then you take a square-like bite out of the apple. Draw a little worm inside of the bite and extend his tail. Then draw two sideways pizza's from the stem. Add toppings. And a crust.
And that's how I remember to draw a helicopter.
4. I learned the ground-breaking technique in drawing Santa Claus.
First you draw a sideways seal. Then you draw his best friend seal holding a basketball with his tail. Now, these two seals are sitting on a rock... with strange markings, and two holes in it. Then you can't forget the waterfall coming out both ends of the rock!
5. How to draw an elf.
First you are going to draw a penguin. To do this you will need to start off by drawing the shape of a pear. Then draw his white fur in the shape of a nose. Now this little eyes. And... this penguin doesn't have a beak. But it does have an ocean on top of its head, with a sharks fin coming out of the ocean. Then you are going to draw another penguin. The white fur on this one is shaped like a bow-tie. And his fins are muscly.
And that's how I remember to draw an elf.
I also learned:
6. How to draw a butterfly.
7. How to draw a reindeer.
8. How to remember to draw a car.
9. How to remember to draw a RITZ cracker box.
If you would like drawing lessons, please contact Jordan. I am sure that he would be more than willing to help you learn how to remember to draw just about anything.
Monday, November 29, 2010
that's me in a stocking. 3 days old
Monday, November 22, 2010
I loved Harry and Hermione's awkward dancing.
I loved Ron and Hermione's super cute love connection.
I loved the 7 potters part. Fuhneeee!
I want a deluminator for Christmas.
I loved how they told The Tale of the Three Brothers..(reminded me of Tim Burton)
I love how close the movie went with the book.
Bathilda Bagshot is a flipping creeper!
I will miss Hedwig.
and Dobby. (sniff)
I love how it ended.
I think I am going to name my first born son.. Ronald Bilius Weasley _______.
CAN'T WAIT FOR PART II!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
- all of the awkward RM's who are in the ward to find a wife.
- watching engaged couples cuddle all during sacrament (JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!)
- and then of course there's the Releif Society's Gratitude Minute.
For those who don't know, Gratitude Minute is when all of the ladies in Relief Society talk about what they are most thankful for in less than one minute.
Well, you would think so.. until you hear the comment's that went something like this:
- I am soooo thankful that Harry Potter came out this week.
- I am grateful that my house didn't burn down this morning when my oven caught on fire.
- I am thankful for my puppies. Because they are sooooo cute.
- I am thankful we live so close to the mall.
- I am grateful for my job, even though I HATE IT!.. but I'm still grateful for it.
Probably a good thing that I didn't raise my hand... I would have said something along the lines of, "I am grateful for all of these nothingness comments that have made my Relief Society experince exceed tenfold." (except for the Harry Potter one of course.)
Also, I think this Gratitude Minute may have been the cause of my mini-nap during RS.
Friday, November 19, 2010
The Spitting Image
Sunday, November 14, 2010
- Mickell Walker (yes, he has a girl name.. but that makes him more of a man. Mickell also saved 8 babies out of a burning building at one point of his life.)
2. Matt Adamson (one of the older boys in the ward. has the tendency to make any situation as awkward as possible.. even if he's not the one talking.)
and here is how the conversation went down:
I see a girl walk pass with extremely long hair.
Anna: Man, I can't wait until my hair is that long and flowy like The Little Mermaid's!
Matt: Oh, that'll be great! Do you have fins that you could wear like her too??
Anna: Well no, but I do have a SEASHELL BRA.............
long pause as I stare deer and headlights style at Mickell Walker
Anna: Welp, see ya!!
I briskly walk over to the door. (Mickell Walker has to follow because he is my ride.)
Anna: Mickell, I CAN NOT believe what I just said.
Mickell: Anna, If anything I think more of you. That was the best thing you could have said at that present time.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
- Space Heaters that keep me warm
- Cologne (especially Clinique: Happy for Men)
- Star Wars
- Rudy and Maya
- Home Teachers
- Babies (not the movie, just babies in general)
- Harry Potter
- Sunshine and Rain
- Book of Mormon
Thursday, November 4, 2010
like my sweet ride?
for my birthday, I want something like this.. only with a basket and a bell of course!
now go and have yourself a beautiful day!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
- Toy Story 3
- Princess and the Frog
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- Earth.. and Oceans (do not judge me.. I LOVED these movies)
- The Blind Side
- Alice in Wonderland
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Prince of Persia
- Michael Jackson's: This Is It
- Knight and Day
- Julie and Julia
- Iron Man 2
- Angels and Demons
- Star Trek
- Robin Hood
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- The Dark Knight
- Eagle Eye
- Sherlock Holmes
- Get Smart
- Date Night
If you have any questions like.. "Did you cry?, Did you almost poop your pants?, How's the language?, How long is it?" You can just feel free to ask.
And it look's like this post is a WRAP!
Thank you, and have a wonderful Monday!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
But there are a few things that absolutely drive me crazy.
- Using the wrong to. (two, too, to, 2)
I am too tired to go exercise. OR Me too!
I just ate two cookies.
I am going to the store.
- When the 2 words, A LOT is spelled as only one word. alot.
this one seriously drives me CRAZY! I don't know why. It's just like nails on a chalkboard for me.
- Loose vs. lose.
e.g., I always lose my keys
This knot is too loose.
- This phrase "Your so nice to me."... and by your, did you mean you're??? Should I still be nice to you if you use the wrong you're? No thank you.
- Oh, that's another one. Thank You is 2 words, people!
- That is THEIR house over THERE in the boonies, and THEY'RE going to burn it down.
If you are a victim of using any of these very large grammar mistakes, and you would not like to be corrected by me, your answer is simple..
Ask santa for Hooked on Phonics for Christmas!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
a) buy alcohol... not to drink (maybe to clean someone's wound?)
b) gamble... (probably in Vegas?)
c) and I'll be getting a new driver's license picture.. and a new license. Switched Landscape style (if you go by Microsoft Word.)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Best Friend, Kimberly was the same thing.. only I was jealous of her Return of Jafar outfit.
6. Swatted Fly (5th grade. Age 10)
Please. Do not ask.
5. Pumpkin (almost 2?)
I have 12 chins, and 2 teeth
see the resemblance?
... me too