Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gratitude Minute

I love my singles ward.
  • all of the awkward RM's who are in the ward to find a wife.
  • watching engaged couples cuddle all during sacrament (JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!)
  • and then of course there's the Releif Society's Gratitude Minute.

For those who don't know, Gratitude Minute is when all of the ladies in Relief Society talk about what they are most thankful for in less than one minute.

Cool Right?

Well, you would think so.. until you hear the comment's that went something like this:

  1. I am soooo thankful that Harry Potter came out this week.
  2. I am grateful that my house didn't burn down this morning when my oven caught on fire.
  3. I am thankful for my puppies. Because they are sooooo cute.
  4. I am thankful we live so close to the mall.
  5. I am grateful for my job, even though I HATE IT!.. but I'm still grateful for it.

Probably a good thing that I didn't raise my hand... I would have said something along the lines of, "I am grateful for all of these nothingness comments that have made my Relief Society experince exceed tenfold." (except for the Harry Potter one of course.)

Also, I think this Gratitude Minute may have been the cause of my mini-nap during RS.

Woops...

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell... But I don't miss the singles ward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baha. I like the one about the puppies. People are....cool...sometimes....

    Sorry about your phone! That's no good at all!

    ReplyDelete