Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wishlist


things that i am currently wishing for:


-that the snow would stop! (It's APRIL for goodness sake.)


-that I could fly.. like Peter Pan


-that I could hear the missionary's voice :(


-that this semester was OVER already


-that the new season of the Bachelorette was starting this Monday..


-and that I had more self confidence.





now, don't get me wrong.


Life is still dang good, even with this wishlist of mine (:



I am listening to General Conference this weekend. I made sure I had work off, so I can hear all 4 sessions. Yippeee!!! And Don't forget about our annual girls night while the boys go to Preisthood sesh.. YES! It is going to be so lovely.
i love my church.



Have a wonderful Weekend!!

lovingly,

Anna Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment