Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bad Day to be a Troll

Mom came home with this great story, so I thought that I would share (:




A 20 year old, 400 pound, 6 foot boy, with down syndrome called his mom at work and said:

Mom, You have got to come home quick! I caught a troll, and I need you home right now.

Mom: Honey, I need to be at work right now, but I will see when I come home. Why don't you call Dad, and see if he can come home to see the troll you caught.

Boy: okay, bye!

[So then the boy calls his Dad.]

Boy: Hi Dad! I need you to come home really fast, I caught a troll.

Dad: A troll??

Boy: Ya. Can you come home so I can show you?

Dad: Well, I'll be home later. I'll just see it then.

Boy: alright dad, Bye!

After the Dad hung up the phone, he thought about it, and figured he should go home, just to check up on his son. Afterall, a troll?? Just incase this were true, a troll would be pretty neat to see! (:

Dad comes home, and by this time the boy is soooo ready to show Dad the troll that he caught.

Boy: Come on dad! I put the troll in the closet! I couldn't let him get away.

They walked to the bedroom. The Dad sees the dresser pushed in front of the closet door. He moves the dresser enough to open the door, and inside the door he found...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Winder Dairy Man!!...


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who just happened to be....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A midget.


AWESOME!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!! hahaha thank you anna for brightening up my afternoon!

    ReplyDelete