Thursday, March 4, 2010

the wedding planner

i love weddings.


(mom's dress from 1983)
i love how they look. i love how they smell. i love how everything meshes well together (in most cases). i love the flowers. i love the bridesmaids dresses.i love the groomsmen. i love the pictures.
i love the love.


i love it so much, that sometimes i go ring shopping..
or white dress shopping..
or online shopping for the best photographer..
or the best reception location..


this probably is a little strange, but i quite enjoy it.


i have been to 2 bridal shows.
sometimes [most the time] i feel guilty giving them wedding dates..
(one time, a lady asked if i wanted her to go check the availability for my date)
or the story on how i met my fiance..
oh, dear me.

Well, at least i'll be ready when i really do need to plan a wedding.
in the mean time, this will do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love it! I love planning that sort of stuff too. I have it all semi planning in a computer doc haha

    ReplyDelete