I've found myself playing "The Glad Game" today at work.
Pollyanna Whittier's dad made up this game.
- i'm glad that I live in an air conditioned home.
- i'm glad that I at least have a job.
- i'm glad that fresh strawberry shakes are $4.84 with tax.. (maybe less people will buy them, and I won't have to make them if they are that expensive.)
- i'm glad that I bought a Lagoon season pass!
- i'm glad that Suzanne Collins was genius enough to write The Hunger Games series
- i'm glad I have 2 whole years to wait. Even if things don't work out. I needed some time for myself.
- I'm really glad that the bachelorette is on tonight!
- i'm glad that i'll get another really good workout from washing my car again (love the rain)
- i'm glad that i'm hearing giant raindropps pound against my window as i write this
- and.. i'm glad that i live in America, where at least I knoooow i'm freee [:
What are your reasons for being glad?