- He is always serving. Even complete strangers.
- He is trilingual. English, Spanish, and German. (We Spencer's have Roseta Stone to thank. Now we are graced with German phrases throughout our household.)
- He plays the guitar.
- He shaved off his mustache this morning. I think he did it for my mum. She hated it. It's a good thing I snapped that picture, yesturday!
- He makes the best pancakes in. the. WORLD.
- He likes to inturrupt our bachelorette girls nights to say something to this effect, "Hey, Did you guys know that India is the seventh-largest country by geographical area?" What important information we all needed to know. Thanks Dad!
- He's always trying to make us laugh.
When I was younger, I remember going through the McDonalds Drive-Thru. My dad was ordering for Erin, and I. I remember him asking for 2 SAD MEALS. hehehe. I thought he was the coolest Dad in the whole world. And I still think so.
Dear Future Husband,
Please be cool. Cool, like my Dad. Thanks.
I love you, dad!
Happy Father's Day!!