I loved every second of it!
Here's what it consisted:
- Visiting Teaching
- Choir Practice
- Giving a talk on Honesty in Sacrament Meeting - I got through without crying!
- Bishop standing up and saying extremely nice things about me :)... That's when I started crying.
- Practicing Sister and I's rendition of He Sent His Son/I Stand All Amazed
- Going to the Home Ward.
- Watching Evan, Mom, and Dad give their talks on Family, and The Priesthood.
- Singing in their Sacrament Meeting (erin and i had to stop singing at one point. neither of us could hold back the tears... I am sooooo my mothers daughter!)
- Going to Mission Prep
- Disney Dinner - Let me Explain.
Here, you leave today, and enter into a world of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy!
WTF is going on here.
This is pretty funny.
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!
HAHAHA. THIS IS sooo FUNNy!!
I walked in and my family was all sitting around our dining table ready to eat dinner with me!
We had Pesto Ravioli, Salad, and Sourdough bread from
Then for Dessert:
I loved it so much!
I am going to miss my family so much. They are so thoughtful.