Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunshine Day

I think I'll go for a walk outside now
the summer sun's callin' my name
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays

everybody's smilin'

Sunshine Day!

everybody's laughin'

Sunshine Day!

everybody seems so happy today

It's a Sunshine Day!


On Mount Timpanogos that is..

Yes, I went and hiked Timp again.

I'm definitely feelin' it today.
the blisters.
the sore Left Hip
the sore Right Knee
even my arms are sore... wtf!


So when I got to the top to take a breather I made friends with a chipmunk.


Mr. Squirrely

I named him Squirrely.
Too bad he wasn't a Squirrel....

Anywho. I had a lovely day.
It was a good way to end such a crap-toast week.

I needed it, that's for sure.
To clear my head.

It was refreshing.

If you've never gone before, you really need to put it on your Bucket List!

No comments:

Post a Comment