Wednesday, June 22, 2011

bucket list

I know you also did this as a child. Don't deny it!
not in any particular order
  1. go surfing
  2. learn to use chopsticks
  3. marry the man of my dreams
  4. buy an old house, fix it up, and live there
  5. have babies.
  6. see celine dion in concert
  7. live in a city (for a short time)
  8. watch the macy's thanksgiving-day parade - not on tv!
  9. ride a zip-line in a remote location
  10. go to hawaii
  11. have secret love notes throughout my newlywedded home such as-- Reminder: tonight, we make out.
  12. have a tree house in my yard
  13. have a tire-swing in my yard
  14. have a hammock in my yard
  15. have cherry blossom trees in my yard
  16. sing "I'm gettin' married in the mornin'" the day before marriage.
  17. have campouts in my livingroom. like in a tent...
This is all I can think of at the present moment.
What's on your bucket list?

4 comments:

  1. You're only gonna make out with your hubby!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha anna I love this!! my list is on facebook in my notes...i'm almost to 90 things...you should look at mine and see if you want to steal anything off of it...its pretty good if I do say so myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh watch the macys thanksgiving day parade is most definately on my list. i was so close one time while living in new york but got robbed lost all money and had to come home early. sad right? ahh but one day...

    hooray for bucket lists. make it all happen!!!! :]

    ReplyDelete