Thursday, September 9, 2010

Match made in Heaven

2 days ago I went to the clothing store called


Shade.


They're closing you see, and they were having a 20% off closing sale.


I was looking for one denim skirt in particular that I had been keeping my eye on.


see visual:




My hopes were crushed, when the only sizes available were either

xxs


and

XXL


nothing in between :(



After being discouraged I decided to go to the Deseret Industries to shop for some Overalls (remember my halloween costume?)


Then I thought, why not check out their denim skirts and see if there is anything worth trying on.

So as I sifted through the D.I. racks, I pulled out this lovely denim skirt.

cute wash.

check

what brand?

BANANA REPUBLIC!!?

double check

what size?


please oh, please oh, pleeeeease!

My size?????

This could not be real.


It was seriously a Match made in Heaven.

I Looooooove this denim skirt more than any old Shade skirt.

AND

I paid only $6 for it.

Rather than $24!


I am such a good bargain shopper


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment