Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Glass Bottom Boat

So every night I fall asleep to a movie.
(I hope this doesn't irritate my husband someday)


This week's broadcast was the Doris Day film:


The Glass Bottom Boat


I'll start watching it one night, get through about 20 minutes, then start from when my TV turned off the following night. Bad part of this idea is I set my sleep timer for 30 minutes.. So now there are 10 minute incrimints that I have not yet seen. I'm not even sure what this movie is about!


Last night I finished the movie.. (There was a good ending kiss), only I don't even know who the man she kissed was, and how he fit into this movie.


Dirty Darn.


I need a new strategy of watching movies!.. Maybe all in one sitting

(and preferably while staying awake)

1 comment:

  1. haha i LOVE this movie. you have no idea. i still know the theme song. like have it memorized!! goll i miss you!

    ReplyDelete