Friday, May 27, 2011

Oprah Winfrey

okay guys,

I am famous.

about to become rich.


I have had direct correspondance with the REAL




Oprah Winfrey.





I e-mailed her first:


Dear Oprah,

You have inspired me. I am never going to settle less for anything than what I know that I am capable of. I will forever be grateful for you words of wisdom. You have dedicated your life to helping others to achieve their goals. I hope that when I grow up, I end up just like you! You are my hero.


Much Love,


Anna Mae Spncer

Pleasant Grove, Utah

*i realize this e-mail is a bit cheesy, but Oprah - She's made of cheese.*


AND SHE E-MAILED ME BACK!!!!!!!



Got your email.

Thank you for watching the finale. I could feel your beating hearts, along with mine, throught the TV screen.

I'm off to take a little rest, and then I'll get busy working on OWN.


Take care of yourself.


I'll write soon,

Oprah




love this woman.


you can also e-mail her:



No comments:

Post a Comment