Sunday, May 30, 2010

Taco Amigo: my second home



I worked a lot this week.


43 whole hours,
to be precise.



phew!




I get 2 days off, and then it's back to my other home.

Seriously, I don't even think of it as fast food anymore. It's home-cookin' to me now.

(that's what working there for 4 years does to you.)





ANYWAYS


I also am buying my Lagoon Season Pass TOMORROW!!


yes, that is an Ewok on my shirt. Side Joke: How did the Ewok cross the street?
Answer below.

I love you, Lagoony. (:




I can not wait!
It's where us Utah County People go for vacation.
awesome.






welp, have a happy sabbath!

love,



me
Answer: E-walked!
hehehe (:

1 comment:

  1. Haha i LOVED the joke! golly. I am going to tell that to some people if you don't mind.

    and seriously a lagoon pass?! I love it! I want one, how much are they anna! I love vacations!

    ReplyDelete